Email Customer Support Services
Importance of email customer support service in present climate is equivalent to phone support as more and more customers prefer this medium to ask their queries. The benefits of email support are numerous. And each one overshadows other in terms of importance to the customer or company. In fact, email responses sent within six hours of customer query with inclusion of all necessary details can improve the chances of becoming a trusted brand in the market.
Email customer support is considered as the best medium to develop lasting relationship with customers. In spite of its importance in customer care, it is often neglected by several companies from different sectors. As per several reports, it is often observed that email queries are either responded extremely late or with wrong answers. Customers lose the trust in the company if they face these kinds of situations. Therefore, it is essential to provide finest form of customer support through email to maintain trust of customers. Companies can also outsource email customer support to receive expertise of seasoned agents at reasonable prices.
Services we provide as part of Email Customer Support Services are:
- We provide real-time email answering services wherein the agents are trained to provide prompt and personalized emails responses to every customer, that too throughout the clock.
- A knowledge base of frequently asked questions and answers will be created in collaboration with our customer’s needs and requirements.
- The knowledge base is continually updated and improved, based on our agents’ interactions with customers.
- When an email is received, it is scanned and routed to the appropriate agent. Our well-trained, highly competent agents provide clear, consistent and complete answers to increase customer satisfaction and reduce follow-ups.
- The use of a database that holds standard responses to frequently asked questions ensures that the agents have access to quick and standardized responses. The online knowledge base can also be used to provide immediate, personalized responses to customer queries.
- Realizing that there are few quick fix solutions, our agents are thoroughly trained and familiarized with the client’s processes, products and services.
- You can also benefit from customized email support packages with different working hours and different days of operation for the customer care staff, depending on the time zone.
Outsource your Email Support Services to Outsource Data Services:
Our experienced and skilled customer care staff can provide email support pertaining to various domains such as:
- Customer Care
- Technical Support
- Order Fulfillment
- Complete Query Resolution
- Resolution of Escalated Cases
- Technical & Non-Technical Support
- Shipment Information
- Product Queries
- After Sales Queries
- Information Queries
- Cross-Selling &Up-Selling Products And Services
Benefits of outsourcing Email Customer Support Services to “Outsource Data Services”
- You can attach screenshots and files: Various responses to the queries need images or screenshots to be attached for the better understanding of the customer. Through email support, companies can easily attach all essential files while replying back to the customer. On the other hand, customers can also ask queries with inclusion of important files in the email.
- Related products can be recommended: While responding to the query of the customer, agents can recommend various products or services associate with the shopping history of the customer. This economical form of marketing can the raise the sales of the company.
- Potential customers can be convinced: When a potential buyer sends a query asking about the details or pricing related to product or service, it gives opportunity to the companies for replying in such a convincing manner that the lead converts into a sale. Therefore, it can be a huge source of enhancing sales by an organization.
- Customers don’t need to disclose issues publicly: On mediums like social media, the queries of the customer are visible to the general public which is not preferred by several consumers. But emails being confidential form of communication channel ensure that conversation between customer and company remains private.
- Written responses are more trusted by customers: The written response received by customers in the form of email instills trust among the customers. This happens because the customers can use the email response from the company as a proof in case of any dispute with the company. This form of trust gives email support an edge over other channels.
- It is accessible from smartphones: Most of the smartphone users have synchronized email application with their phones. This makes it easy for them to write and send queries to the companies from smartphone without wasting much time. Also, the response from company’s end is received via push notification on the smartphone by the customers.
- Busy customers love this medium: Companies often face a challenge of retaining busy customers who hate to wait while making contact with the customer. These busy customers get frustrated when they make a contact using phone calls as they have to go through complicated IVR menus and have to wait on hold while agent connects to them. But in the case of emails, the busy ones can quickly message their complaint or queries without unnecessary wastage of time.
- It is economical for the companies: It saves the companies from various overheads which are usually associated with toll free customer support like IP phones and software. Though, there is still need of competent support agents which can give reply to customer query in effective manner. The companies can outsource email support to agencies which have proficient team of email customer support representatives for making it more cost-effective.
- Queries can be used to improve processes: The data received through emails can be used to streamline various processes of the company. This data can be used to identify basic issues faced by the customer. The resolution to the basic issues can be posted on company’s website in the form of ‘frequently asked questions.’ Also, the data can be used to improve the quality of the product if complaints arise due to inappropriate quality of the stuff used by the customers.
- Can be used for customer satisfaction surveys: A good customer support process is incomplete without customer satisfaction surveys. And email is the best medium to send survey consisting of questions associated with the experience of the customer with the company. Even if the response was made through any other medium like phone or social media, email still can be used to receive customer’s feedback.