Document Conversion Services
Document conversion is the process of converting a document’s format into another format, which enables the document to be read and used in multiple applications. Documents can be converted into other source document formats like doc, xls, rtf, pdf, etc. It can also be converted into consumer formats and structured data. Organization these days have an enormous amount of data generated each day which can either be stored on a hard copy or as an electronic document. Document conversion is a complex process wherein data integrity is paramount if data is being converted from one file format to another. It is necessary that you have the necessary tools and skills to do this transition and you have found the right outsourcing partner for this job.
At Outsource data services we have extensively trained and highly efficient operators who can provide document conversion services in the most efficient and error free way possible. Conversion of the file is generally done by the application that it was created with; however there are various third party tools that can do the same for you. We first deconstruct the file with the help of a hex editor and then use specialized tools to convert the file format.
As part of document conversion services we perform the following task
- DWG ( drawing) to JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) conversion
- PDF (Portable Document Format) to DOC (Document – MS Word) conversion
- DOC (Document – MS Word) to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) conversion
- XLS (MS Excel) to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) conversion
- PSD (Photoshop Document) to XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) conversion
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) to PDF (Portable Document Format) conversion
- GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) to TGA (raster graphics file) conversion
- PSP (Paint Shop Pro) to PDF (Portable Document Format) conversion
- Books to HTML / XML(Extensible Markup Language) / XHTML / PDF / MS Word
- Paper documents and scanned images to MS Word
- Scanned paper reports and images to electronic formats
- Image files to XHTML(Extensible Hypertext Markup Language)