Data Processing Services
Data processing is, generally, “the collection and manipulation of items of data to produce meaningful information.” In this sense it can be considered a subset of information processing, “the change (processing) of information in any manner detectable by an observer.” Data processing services involves various processes, including:
- Validation – Ensuring that supplied data is correct and relevant.
- Sorting – “arranging items in some sequence and/or in different sets.”
- Summarization – reducing detail data to its main points.
- Aggregation – combining multiple pieces of data.
- Analysis – the “collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.”.
- Reporting – list detail or summary data or computed information.
- Classification – separates data into various categories.
Data processing and information systems are a must-have in an organization of any size. Whether you handle large volumes of raw data or are involved with small amounts of data, you know that data conversion and data processing is vital to your business in making strategic decisions. With rising costs towards staff salaries, overheads and infrastructural burdens, outsourcing your data processing needs to Outsource Data Services (ODS) might just be the solution that you are after.
We at outsource data services have a system in place which is a combination of machines and people bound by a process in order to collect and manipulate data to provide meaningful information. Outsourcing of critical data processing functions to us, reduces costs and increases profit and leads to operational excellence for our customers.
Services we offer as part of Data Processing Services Include:
- Word Processing and Formatting
- Document Image Processing
- Order Processing Services
- Mailing List Compilation
- Forms Processing Services
- Survey processing
- Litigation services
- Credit card processing services
- Market Research Forms Processing services
- Rebate Processing
- Insurance claims processing
- Check processing services
- Healthcare Check-up forms processing
Benefits of Outsourcing Information data processing services to Us:
- Large-volume data processing – Managing huge volumes of data is time consuming as it is cost and resource intensive. Outsourcing reduces that burden by letting us take that up for you.
- Data is captured from a multitude input sources like – websites, e-forms, newspapers, magazines, books, paper documents, handwritten notes, forms, images, etc.
- Reduction in data inconsistency along with benefits of cost savings of up to 70%.
- We do in-depth analysis of your business, customers, competitors and stakeholders in order to serve you efficiently and effectively. Our soul aim is to help our clients maximize their customer lifetime value and give them a competitive edge by helping elevate productivity and proficiency while delivering quantifiable results.
- Data and information can be presented as illustrated tables or as percentile rankings and distributions to give you a bird’s eye view of things as well as offering sufficient details to dig deeper into the data.
- We guarantee utmost data security and data privacy – We follow stringent data security and information confidentiality policies and each employee is a signatory to confidential clauses which maintains data integrity.