eCommerce Catalog Management Services
With more than 500 million predicted shoppers spending money online every year, there’s never been a better time for an eCommerce business to boom. eCommerce business is going global and online catalogs helps you to engage customers throughout the globe. The buyers are able to easily access these online catalogs from anywhere in the world and this leads to a definite increase in your daily sales. If you’re thinking about starting an eCommerce business or you are already an eCommerce store owner, we can help you populate, maintain and constantly update your product inventory with correct product information. eCommerce Catalog management ensures the quality of product data and its configurability to the buyer’s required format. It enables suppliers to quickly broadcast products and price changes and introduce new items. We understand the need of a well catalogued website and how it can make a difference to your profits. You can always count on our capability to handle this complicated and delicate task and outsource eCommerce Catalog Management Services to us.
Outsource Data Services has a specialized and dedicated eCommerce Services team and we have been in the eCommerce solutions business for over 15 years now. Over these years we have served numerous clients with varied business needs and fulfilled every commitment we have put forward. We understand that every business and every customer has different needs, thus we spend time researching and analyzing in order to understand your business thoroughly. Each solution is designed keeping in mind the target audience thus reaping best results. At Outsource Data Services, we offer a one-stop solution for all your eCommerce Catalog & Product Management needs. We deliver end-to-end product information management services that propel your eCommerce business ahead of the competition. We offer a range of eCommerce Catalog Management Services which primarily includes digitizing your paper catalogs and converting them into industry standard-formatted files for your customers. When you outsource eCommerce Catalog Management Services to us, we will help you in integrating the product data with attributes, proper classification and categorization along with shipping policies, warranty information and manufacturing details and catalog image processing.
Services we offer as part of our eCommerce Catalog Management Services include:
- We maintain and manage your product catalogs, which includes adding or modifying information pertaining to product prices, availability, product variants, incorporating new images and other relevant information, deleting information in case of discontinued products, etc. in a regular and systematic manner.
- We will assist you in promoting your products and we also key in Comparative category data, Promotional pricing and sales deals to attract customers.
- We also cross-link products for cross-sell and up-sell; create metadata for site search and SEO.
- We launch content marketing campaign by linking images, video, and PDF documentation with your product information.
eCommerce Catalog Management Services flow:
- Step1: Catalog Processing – Includes adding, deleting, updating products accurately.
- Step2: Photo Editing – Includes retouching product photos which involves cropping, resizing and enhancing product photos.
- Step3: Catalog Conversion – Converting Paper Catalogs into digital documents.
- Step4: Description Writing – Creating informative and descriptive product descriptions.
- Step5: Bulk Product Upload – All product details and images are uploaded in bulk to save time.
- Step6: Google Shopping – Uploading product feeds on google shopping sites.
We have listed some of the key highlights of our eCommerce Catalog Management product suite. They are as follows:
- Web Content/ Catalog Processing Services
- eCommerce Product Data Entry Services
- eCommerce Product Upload Services
- Catalog Building & Indexing Services
- Catalog Content Management Services
- Catalog Data Cleansing
- Catalog Image Processing Services
- Catalog Conversion Services
- Catalog Updating & Maintenance Services
- Online Catalog Migration
- Virtual Back Office Support Services
- eCommerce Shopping Data Feed Services
- Google Product Data Feed Services
- Product Feed Submission Services
- Multilingual catalog Processing Services
Major eCommerce Catalog Management Services we support are given below:
We at Outsource Data Services offer bulk product listing services that help your buyers to populate shopping carts promptly, correctly and effectively. The entire process is not as easy as it seems. It is a very complicated process which requires the expertise of a professional team.
- Amazon Product Listing Services
- Magento Product Upload Services
- OsCommerce Product Entry Services
- Yahoo Data Entry Services
- Volusion Data Entry Services
- NetSuite Product Upload Services
- Zen Cart Product Upload Services
- X-Cart Product Data Entry Services
- eBay Data Entry / eBay Listing Services
- 3d Cart Product Data Entry
Benefits of outsourcing eCommerce Catalog Management Services to us:
- Outsource Data Services has been the industry leader in the eCommerce Catalog Management for over 15 years now. We have seasoned eCommerce Catalog Management professionals who work round the clock to keep your online catalogs precise and updated.
- Through our catalog management outsourcing services, we correctly capture and index different types of information that are featured in scanned catalogs, including product features, shipping policies, prices, warranty information, manufacturing details and more
- We have stringent data security and privacy policies in place which ensure complete data confidentiality.
- With Outsource Data Services as your outsourcing partner, you can be assured of a streamlined product information management process, enhanced customer satisfaction; resource cost optimization and improved productivity of in-house personnel.
- We have catered to eCommerce websites across diverse verticals such as B2C, B2B, C2B and C2C websites. We have maintained online catalogs for vendors selling:
- Apparel, accessories, and footwear.
- Computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Gift cards and gift certificates.
- Sporting goods and apparel.
- Toys and video games.
- Food, beverages, and groceries
- Autos and auto parts
- OTC medicines and personal care
- Cosmetics and fragrances and many more.