You gain a lot when you outsource your workload to Outsource Data Services (ODS), but one of the most compelling reasons for outsourcing is cost-cutting.Outsourcing to us converts fixed costs into variable costs, releases capital for investment elsewhere in your business, and allows you to avoid large expenditures in the early stages of your business. It also makes your firm more attractive to investors, since you’re able to pump more capital directly into revenue-producing activities. We at Outsource Data Services (ODS) can tweak our pricing model according to the scope of your project, such that it always fits in your budget.
Prizes listed below are mere estimates. Click here to learn more..!!
We wish to emphasize that the final pricing would only be determined after taking into account all of the mentioned Cost Estimation factors (In the FAQ below) and specific estimates can only be acquired through discussion with one of our experts. We want to be sure that we have correctly assessed the client’s requirements and promise you that we offer the best deals in the industry.
- Image Processing / Editing
- Product Description Writing
- Back Office Support
- Data Cleansing
- Catalog Management
- Mailing List Compilation
- Amazon Market Place Management
- Data Entry
- Data Capture
- Form Processing
- Online Data Entry
- Offline Data Entry
- Data Conversion
- Scanning & Indexing
- OCR / ICR
- Data Processing
- Web Research
- Ecommerce Product Upload
- Printed/ Hand written Documents Data Entry
- Document Image Processing
- Image Data Entry
- Catalog Updating & Maintenance
- Data Mining
Frequently asked questions
What are the deciding factors for cost estimation?
There are various factors which decide the cost of services we offer; some of them are: Duration of each duty or service, along with other factors, such as amount of work, amount of support required, complexity of the project and the support and technology deployment needed for your particular business.
What are your pricing models?
We follow three modes of Costing.
- Pay-by-hour: This pricing model is the most used in the industry. The customer pays for the number of hours used for completing the project. This can be customized as per client needs.
- Pay-per-transaction: In this pricing model you pay for every record entered.
- Pay-per-employee or Pay-per-dedicated resource (Full Time Equivalent Rates): This pricing models is the most beneficial in the long run as it allows you to avail the services of a full time employee (or more, as deemed required) for the extent of your project. The employee is an exclusive operator, dedicated only for your project.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We receive payments through PayPal, Wire Transfer or by Credit Card
What are your working hours?
We have 48 working hours in a week.
What are rates for Full time Services?
Our full-time equivalent rates start at around $500 per month, you can contact us so that we can discuss the specifics depending upon your business.
Do you offer any discounts?
We even offer great discounts depending on the volume and contract period of the project.Longer the duration of duty or service, better the discount. Check out offers and discounts here.
Are the rates of the services mentioned above, final?
No. Our experts will finalize the costing after taking into account all of the aforementioned Cost Estimation factors and we will even offer great discounts depending upon the volume and contract period of the project.