Invoice Data Entry Services
An invoice is a nonnegotiable commercial instrument issued by a seller to a buyer. It identifies both the trading parties and lists, describes, and quantifies the items sold, shows the date of shipment and mode of transport, prices and discounts (if any), and delivery and payment terms. Businesses of all sizes handle a huge number of invoices daily. These can be of two types; either paper invoices or electronic invoices. With the help of an efficient sales invoice and purchase order (PO) data entry services, your organization has access to digitized information easily.
Outsource Data Services has vast experience in the outsourcing business and can readily enable your finance team to organize all information from handwritten, typewritten and printed invoices and e-orders in a digital repository, for quick access, retrieval . This data can then be channeled into other business applications and divisions. We are very flexible and adaptable in our business approach and at times, due to the nature and quality of the invoice; latest technologies like OMR (Optical Mark Recognition), OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition) are unable to extract their data. This situation calls for manual intervention and professionals at Outsource Data Services (ODS) enter data manually.
Invoice Data Entry Services include but are not limited to the below services:
- Data entry for self-billing invoices
- Remote data entry over VPN connections or remote logins.
- Data entry from hard copies of invoices
- Data entry services for invoices fetched through faxes
- Data entry of credit and debit memos
- Invoice entry through Web Forms
- Data entry of sales and purchase invoices
- Data entry of pro-forma invoice
- Data entry from scanned images of invoices
- Time-sheet and statement data entry
- Data Capture, Indexing / Extraction, Validation and Archiving
- Scanning hard copies of invoices for data entry
- Data Input into Microsoft Excel or Word
- Invoice data entry into database programs
- Data input into Finance software applications