Litigation Data Support Services
The legal world is really big and scary and its landscape has changed considerably in the last few years due to economic pressures, technological challenges and market competition. There are tons of legal data out there stored in thousands of unstructured files and pages. This uncategorized data is lost in your storeroom and is rendered useless when you need it the most. You will often find yourself in situations wherein employees at your law firm spend hours sifting through the document dumps and then after hours of exhaustive searching, come up with nothing.
The essential goal of our litigation data support services is to organize, analyze, and present case materials through computer systems. Lawyers and law firms are often faced with the challenge of limited resources and staffing. Litigation support technology can help to make up that deficit by allowing data to be intelligently collected, processed, organized, reviewed, analyzed and presented. The pre-trial phase of discovery primarily involves the exchange of large volumes of information. This is best done using electronic formats, such as in a searchable database (either online or an offline database) .We have expertise in data mining, data aggregation and data enrichment services. Our litigation team consists of skilled, knowledgeable, and well-trained professionals who provide high-quality litigation data support services.
Services we offer as part of our Litigation Data Support Services are:
- We are able to capture pertinent data from documents using manual data entry and automated data capture. Hard copy document processing (copying, scanning, barcoding, objective/subjective coding) is done with precision at Outsource Data Services.
- Most of our customers require an accurate and well-organized document database, where the documents are organized by date, recipient, author, document type and topic. This makes it easier to browse through these categories and find the required document, rather than do a physical search.
- We also provide management and analysis of paper documents and their electronic equivalents. It involves identification, collection, preservation, processing, review, analysis and production of electronically stored information.
Few other Litigation data support services that we offer are:
- Electronic document processing
- Data protocol development in accordance with court Practice Notes
- Database development and management
- Appeal and Court book preparation
- Legal forms processing and Complete project management