Catalog Processing Services
In today’s economy, many consumers prefer online shopping as their primary purchasing channel and it has become essential for retailers to have an effective online presence. Outsource Data Services, a leading BPO service provider, delivers efficient eCommerce Catalog Processing Outsourcing Services to give organizations an edge over their competitors. We combine well-trained personnel with extensive expertise in updating and adding product information on eCommerce sites, to provide our clients with outstanding e-commerce catalogs. If you’re considering an online store for your business or you already own one, you can benefit by outsourcing your Catalog Processing services to us. An online forum for your goods or services catalog can reach hundreds, even thousands of customers that may never have known about your business before. In turn, your profits are sure to increase. Let our Catalog Processing team help make your online store a big success.
Our Catalog processing team provides a complete range of web content production and web content management services. These services are encapsulated in our catalog processing service suite which primarily involves converting supplier’s paper catalogs to the web, updating online catalogs and building we-based catalogs.
Services we offer as part of our Catalog Processing Services Include:
Catalog Data Capture:
- Our Catalog processing professionals will capture product information from multitude of input sources which includes, scanned images, pdfs, online catalogs, hard copies, paper documents, online sources such as websites and many more.
- In case not enough information is available on a product, we will research on it online to gather all the necessary data about the product
Catalog Data Entry:
- Once have all the necessary data with us, we will convert all the material on your hard copy (files and paper documents) and scanned images into an electronic format of your choice and get them ready for uploading.
- Then we will add additional details such as product price, product features, brand name, manufacturer’s identity, SKUs, etc.
Updating Products and Competitor Price Monitoring:
- Our team of Catalog Processing professionals will update your online store on a regular basis, ensuring your product and pricing information is always current. We will add or remove products, product descriptions and images, and revise your product pricing whenever necessary, assuring that your customers are always seeing your latest offers. We will regularly update product prices and will also capture product prices from your competitor websites. Once you have an idea of the prices offered on other e-Stores, you will be able to adjust your own prices suitably. You will offer the best deal to your customers.
Catalog Image Processing:
- We have extensive experience of providing photo editing and enhancement services to diverse online retail industries. Our team of photo editing artists, software professionals and quality analysts works on the project to deliver tailor made solutions that meet your business needs. Our services include product image resizing (for normal or enlarged view), background editing, color correction, adding company’s logo or watermark, image clipping, image cropping, image enhancement, background removal and many more.
Catalog Product Categorization:
- A well maintained store with perfectly built categories can be fulfilled by our catalog processing professionals. We are prudent in placing your products in appropriate categories, which lend a hand to the visitors in finding their desired products quickly. This reduces bounce rate on your websites and leads to increase in sales.
Catalog Product Description:
- We possess highly skilled content writers who are capable of illustrating your products through a remarkable description that is SEO friendly which attracts visitors on your store and converts them into buyers.
Catalog Product Upload:
- Outsource Data Services provides Excel/ CSV product upload services to ease out the task for online merchants to upload and update product details through a spreadsheet. Our catalog processing services experts are familiar with all the major eCommerce shopping carts like Magento, osCommerce, Zen Cart, X-Cart, Volusion, etc., and online marketplaces including eBay, Amazon, Buy.com, Sears.com, to name a few.
Outsource Catalog Processing Services to Outsource Data Services and enjoy cost savings, added flexibility, and a greater degree of focus
We offer exciting offers and discounts depending upon the duration and volume of the project. Longer the duration of the project, better the discount. We also have the lowest prices in the industry and all this comes with a guarantee of 99.99% accuracy along with the best turnaround time in the industry.