eCommerce Product Photo Editing and Retouching Services
When it comes to creating a successful e-commerce store, many things need to be taken into consideration during the planning and implementation phase. Once all these prerequisites are in place (or are at least in the process of being established), it’s time to fill your store with all your exciting products. This is the easy part, right? Wrong.
Interestingly enough, this is where we often run into the next big – and unexpected – issue: Acquiring the product information.
Besides the general presentation and overall design of your store, the individual product’s description and other details that will be part of your product detail page (whether visible to the user or not) like weight, dimensions or color options —the single most important part of any product page is the product image.
It’s what the user sees first and sometimes it’s the last thing he sees.
If that picture is not up to par because it’s blurry, too small, too dark, surrounded by distractions or in any other way unacceptable, he will not spend any more time on the page or even click through to your product page. Of course you’ve heard the expression “An Image Is Worth More Than 1000 Words”. It’s even more true on the internet.
Because on the internet you are selling images.
The user cannot touch the product, pick it up, try it on, turn it around or look at it from another angle.
You, the e-tailer, have to compensate the user for the lack of this experience by creating the best visual product presentation possible. Your Images Determine How People See You and great images make you look trustworthy and legitimate. Great images show that you take pride in your product presentation.
Outsource Data Services offers a gamut of Photo Editing and Retouching Services and is an expert in this industry with more than 14 years of experience in product photo editing and eCommerce product image editing. By outsourcing your product photo retouching requirement to us, you can be assured that bulk images will be edited quickly, while maintaining high standards of quality consistently, to achieve the best results for your business.
Services we offer as part of product image enhancement services include the following:
- Product Image Cropping/Clipping/Cutout: This involves tracing down the product image from the original image and placing on a suitable background. Additional product image processing service can also be availed to bring out the colors and clarity.
- Product Image Resizing/Scaling: At times, our clients send us low resolution product images which are not suitable for the medium. We work on them to bring out the best results possible for different size options, i.e., thumbnail, normal, and zoom.
- Product Color / Lighting Correction: Product images are colored to client’s specifications and suitable coloring style. It includes brightening key elements and bringing out details by adjusting tones and contrasts for accurate exposure.
- Remove Unwanted Elements: It includes tactfully removing unwanted elements / people from the product images and rebuilding the blank area.
- Photo blending: If you want flawless blending services, you have found the right outsourcing partner. Just send us the photos that you want to merge or combine and we will create a perfect blend. We can seamlessly blend images taken in different apertures and give you a high quality image.
- Density and color correction: For professional density and color correction services, outsource product photo editing services to Outsource Data Services. We use LightMachine and ColorWasher to provide high quality services.
- Conversion of raw images: We can effortlessly convert raw images to JPEG images or into any other format.
- eCommerce Image Creation: We will create internet ready images of all sizes (thumbnail, zoom or custom defined) from your original image for use in your web store.
- Product Photo Retouching: We apply all the required editing tools to make your products/offerings look awesome. Our Product Photo Retouching service includes correcting tones, scaling, and enhancing key features.
- Product Image Masking: To make your product images livelier, we provide Product Image Masking service, as part of which our experts use state-of-the-art masking techniques like transparency masking, alpha channel masking, and layer masking.
- Product Image Background Removal/Correction: Product images at times have very bold and disorienting backgrounds that divert a viewer’s attention from the main elements. As part of our Product Image Background Removal, we do away with these foreign elements and emphasize the key subjects.
- Correcting Product Orientation: Eyeball moment suggests that certain things look better in a particular orientation. We correct the orientation of your product images to represent them with pure élan.
- Adding/Removing Borders from Product Images